Art Classes will be held at 202 Park Street in the backyard studio.
• Students may join ongoing classes at any time during a semester. Fees will be pro-rated.
• Full tuition will be refunded if notice of withdrawal is provided at least 2 weeks (14 days) prior to first class. All notification of withdrawal made between two weeks and the first day of class will be subjected to a $25 administration fee. NO TUITION WILL BE REFUNDED for any reason after the first session of a class.
• Students who withdraw from a class after the first week of the semester, but before the third week of the semester, will be issued a letter of credit. This credit will be based on the number of classes remaining in the semester, minus a $25 administrative fee and will be valid for 1 year from date issued. After second week of classes, no letters of credit will be issued.
• Make-up classes are available for students who are unable to attend a class due to illness or emergency during the same semester only.
• Bass Arts Studio reserves the right to cancel a class if less than 4 students are enrolled.
• All artwork must be picked up at the end of the semester. Bass Arts Studio is not responsible for artwork left in the studio after the semester is over.
• Please wear clothing that can get dirty. Bass Arts Studio is not responsible for soiled clothing.
Bring a Friend Discount
Returning students receive a 10% discount if your child enrolls with a friend. The friend must be new to the studio. Two new student friends enrolling together both get 10% off tuition. This discount is available during the fall, winter and spring sessions only. This offer is good for adult classes. Use disccount code: bffdiscount
Sign up your child with a sibling and receive a 10% discount on tuition for both children. Use disccount code: sibdiscount
To register, please create an account and a student profile. To pay by credit card or pay pal please proceed to the online payment option. In the event that you’d like to pay by check, please fill out our online registration form then mail us a check.
Please make checks payable to Bass Arts Studio.
*please remember to indicate your child’s name on the check and the class they are registered for
Mail registration and check to:
Bass Arts Studio
202 Park Street
Montclair, NJ 07042.
For further information call (973) 509-7588 or Studio@fernbass.com.